Public schools, private schools, independent schools, charters schools or even entire school districts – large or small, everyone can benefit from taking an online approach to managing school operations. This is especially true when it comes to the registration process. While traditional registration is a paper-based, labor-intensive process that wastes both time and money, online registration for schools is highly efficient and promises to revolutionize how administrators manage school operations.
Below are five key benefits of using an online school registration system:
- Save Time. Clerks and classified workers spend countless hours manually sorting, retrieving, entering and alphabetizing data with traditional registration processes. In addition, when students fail to bring in all of the individual forms that are required for registration, further time is wasted tracking down these forms.
- Save Money. Switching to online registration is a proven strategy for saving schools money. With traditional, paper-based registration processes, schools spend thousands of dollars in mailing, paper and printing costs.
- Build Community. Apart from freeing up time for clerks and classified workers, online registration for schools allows school principals to spend more time interacting with students and parents. This is because with online registration, principals no longer have to waste time troubleshooting the many problems that arise with traditional registration processes.
- Happy Parents. A key aspect in managing school operations is ensuring that parents are happy. After all, parents offer invaluable contributions (both monetary and through volunteer work). Online registration for schools is a proven parent-pleaser.
- Save the Planet. “It takes one 15-year old tree to produce half a box of paper.??? One of the foremost concerns of this era is conservation. With issues such as deforestation, overpopulation, Greenhouse Gas effect, Global warming, etc., schools have been increasingly trying to educate the next generation about environmental conservation. Most schools have already integrated recycling systems: separating bins for plastic, metal, electronic, and paper. By using a web-based technology system, like K-12 Online, schools can become more eco-friendly and teach by example.
Begin your school year saving valuable resources. Set an example to your students and make an eco-friendly choice by choosing an online registration system that saves money, time and resources. Take the Free School Savings Assessment to see how much you can save!