Why use Online Lottery Management?
The student lottery management system aims to make student selection easy for both parents and school administrators. See the features below:
- Create custom forms to manage lottery priorities
- Review student interest form and applications online
- Customize forms for application, lottery and enrollment
- View applications by criteria and status
- Categorize applications for easy status identification
- Send email alerts and notifications to parents
- Application requirements ensure all requirements are met
- Export application data
- Generate custom ad-hoc reports
- Email or Print letters from templates in bulk
- Custom settings to meet district or school selection criteria/policies
- Supports custom priorities and distribution weights
- Random algorithm ensures fair placement of applicants
- Manage seat availability for each grade, generating accepted and waiting lists
- Run school-wide lottery or enhanced, grade-specific lottery.
- Wait list management tools
- Export lottery and wait lists for use in external programs
- Print notification letters or send emails in bulk
- Automatic movement from “wait lists??? to “selected lists,??? when “selected??? seats are declined by parents
- Manually move applications within “wait lists??? or “selected lists???
- Movement history and reason-for-movement tracking for administrators
- Email notifications of wait list status and rank
- Export student “selected lists??? and “wait lists???