Do you have an online school registration system to address the new era of educational technology? Take our free School Savings Assessment if you are a parent, school, or administrator looking to streamline the enrollment process for your school.
Private schools, independent schools, charter schools, and even entire school districts can all benefit from taking an online approach to managing school operations, and this is especially true when it comes to the registration process. While traditional registration is a paper-based, labor-intensive process that wastes both time and money, online registration for schools is highly efficient and promises to revolutionize how administrators manage school operations.
Below are five key benefits of using an online school registration system:
- Save Time. Clerks and classified workers spend countless hours manually sorting, retrieving, entering, and alphabetizing data with traditional registration processes. In addition, when students fail to bring in all of the individual forms that are required for registration, further time is wasted tracking down these forms.
- Save Money. Switching to online registration is a proven strategy to save schools money. With traditional, paper-based registration processes, schools spend thousands of dollars in mailing, paper, and printing costs.
- Build Community. Apart from freeing up time for clerks and classified workers, online registration for schools allows school principals to spend more time interacting with students and parents. This is because with online registration, principals no longer have to waste time troubleshooting the many problems that arise with traditional registration processes.
- Happy Parents. A key aspect in managing school operations is ensuring that parents are happy. After all, parents offer invaluable contributions (both monetary and through volunteer work). Online registration for schools is a proven parent-pleaser. With traditional registration processes, parents are often forced to wait in line for hours and become frustrated. In comparison, online registration takes just a few minutes and drastically reduces the time parents have to spend on campus.
- Save the Planet. “It takes one 15-year old tree to produce half a box of paper.” One of the foremost concerns of this era is conservation. With current issues such as deforestation, overpopulation, the greenhouse gas effect, and global warming, schools are trying more and more to educate the next generation about environmental conservation. Most schools have already integrated recycling systems by separating bins for plastic, metal, electronic, and paper. By using a web-based technology system like K-12 Online, schools can become more eco-friendly and teach by example.
Begin your school year saving valuable resources. Set an example for your students and make an eco-friendly choice by choosing an online registration system that saves money, time, and resources. Take the free School Savings Assessment to see how you can save by using school management software that enables a paperless student registration system.